Want the head-light feel and precision of our Pro Staff line in a frame that's ultralight and easy to maneuver? Featuring a refined, elegant design and coloring inspired by rich earth tones, the Wilson Pro Staff 97UL v14 is an even lighter version than the Pro Staff 97L v14, with the same dense string pattern that allows you to swing aggressively while maintaining pinpoint accuracy. Paradigm Bending technology alters the bending profile of the shaft and hoop, optimizing the balance between them to give you the great control needed for the modern, vertical swing.
- Braid 45 Construction: Wilson Pro Staff 97L V14 tennis racket features a unique construction that arranges double-braid fibers at 45-degree angles to provide incredible stability and an elevated pocketing feel.
- String Mapping: A denser string bed provides an elevated feel and outstanding precision.
- Ergonomic End Cap: Improved comfort and playability.
- Paradigm Bending: Unique carbon fiber construction that optimizes the hoop and shaft's bending profile for elevated flexibility without losing any of the power needed for the modern swing.
- Design: Combines the classic, elegant persona of the Pro Staff franchise with modern innovation
A carbon fiber construction strategically crafted to optimize the bending profile of the racket hoop and shaft. This construction shifts more flexibility into the shaft for an ideal blend of classic Pro Staff feel and precision without compromising modern power.
Strings sit closer together, yielding a denser string bed for excellent precision and feel.
Frame construction arranges the double braided fibers at 45-degree angles, allowing the braid to breathe more upon impact. The result is an enhanced pocketing feel combined with incredible stability.
|Racket Head||626 (sq cm), 97 (sq in)|
|Racket Length||68.6 cm, 27 inches|
|Racket Weight||269 (-/+2) grams|