Terms and Conditions:
If you do not wish to agree with the Terms and condition you must not use our services.
This website is owned and operated by M/s CHI SPORTS PRIVATE LIMITED. All orders and purchases made through the facilities of this website shall be subject to these Online Shopping Terms and Conditions.
Achivr.in reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time and we recommend you re-visit these Terms and Conditions regularly to ensure that you are at all times fully aware of our Terms and Conditions. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the site and continued use of the site constitutes your agreement to all such Term and Conditions. Achivr.in may correct errors or inaccuracies and change or update information on this website at any time without notice, including in respect of prices and availability of items.
- Your Account
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner. Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. You can access and update much of the information you provided us with in the Your Account area of the website. Achivr.in reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at any time without notice to you.
Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your visit to Achivr.in, to understand our practices. The personal information / data provided to us by you during the course of usage of Achivr.in will be treated as strictly confidential and in accordance with the Privacy Notice and applicable laws and regulations. If you object to your information being transferred or used, please do not use the website.
Achivr.in is committed to privacy of personal information provided by its customer, subscribers. Achivr.in is committed to the security of all information associated with our customers. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. Any personal information you provide will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and will not be added to any third-party mailing list without your consent.
- E-Platform for Communication
You agree, understand and acknowledge that the website is an online platform that enables you to purchase products listed on the website at the price indicated therein at any time from any location
At Achivr.in, we are committed to provide its customers all genuine sports material sourced from the authorized manufacturers/distributors, however neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Access to Achivr.in
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services at any time without prior notice. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
- Licence for website access (including community and content section)
Subject to your compliance with these Conditions of Use and payment of applicable fees, if any, Chi Sports Private Limited grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of this website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be considered a criminal offence.
This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another seller; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
This website or any portion of this website (including but not limited to any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information) may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, distributed or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Chi Sports Private Limited and / or its affiliates, as may be applicable.
You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Achivr.in and its affiliates without express written consent.
- Your Conduct
You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way You understand that you, and not Achivr.in, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only. You must not use the website for any of the following:
- for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offense or other unlawful activity
- to send, use or reuse any content/material that does not belong to you; or is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic or menacing; ethnically objectionable, disparaging or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidentiality, privacy or any other proprietary information or right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or relates to or promotes money laundering or gambling; or is harmful to minors in any way; or impersonates another person; or threatens the unity, integrity, security or sovereignty of India or friendly relations with foreign States; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
- Reviews, comments, communications and other content
- Users of this website may post reviews, comments and other content; send communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." In the event a user uses a false e-mail address, impersonates any person or entity, or otherwise misleads as to the origin of any content. Achivr.in reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove, refuse, delete or edit any content that in the sole judgement of Achivr.in violates these Conditions of use and, or terminate your permission to access or use this website.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you
- (a) grant Chi Sports Private Limited and its affiliates a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual and fully sublicensable rights to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media; and
- (b) Chi Sports Private Limited and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose.
You agree that the rights you grant above are irrevocable during the entire period of protection of your intellectual property rights associated with such content and material. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content. You agree to perform all further acts necessary to perfect any of the above rights granted by you to Chi Sports Private Limited, including the execution of deeds and documents, at its request.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post or that you otherwise provide on or through the website; that, as at the date that the content or material is submitted to Achivr.in: (i) the content and material is accurate; (ii) use of the content and material you supply does not breach any applicable Achivr.in policies or guidelines and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory); (iii) the content is lawful. You agree to indemnify Chi Sports Private Limited and its affiliates for all claims brought by a third party against it or its affiliates arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these warranties.
- Copyright, authors' rights and database rights
All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Chi Sports Private Limited, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by India and international copyright, authors' rights and database right laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of Chi Sports Private Limited and its affiliates and is protected by laws of India and international copyright and database right laws. All software used on this website is the property of Chi Sports Private Limited, its affiliates or its software suppliers and is protected by India and international copyright and author' rights laws.
You may not systematically extract/ or re-utilise parts of the contents of the website without Chi Sports Private Limited and / or its affiliate's (as may be applicable) express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (whether once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this website, without Chi Sports Private Limited and / or its affiliate's (as may be applicable) express written consent. You may also not create and/ or publish your own database that features substantial (e.g. prices and product listings) parts of this website without Chi Sports Private Limited and / or its affiliate's (as may be applicable) express written consent.
You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through the website.
We further expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted or the content (including product or pricing information and/or specifications) on the website. While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content, this website, all content, information (including the price of products), software, products, services and related graphics are provided as is, without warranty of any kind.
- Indemnity and Release
You shall indemnify and hold harmless Chi Sports Private Limited, its subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective officers, directors, agents and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of your breach of these Conditions of Use or any document incorporated by reference, or your violation of any law, rules, regulations or the rights of a third party.
You hereby expressly release Chi Sports Private Limited and/or its affiliates and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions/inactions of the vendors and specifically waiver any claims or demands that you may have in this behalf under any statute, contract or otherwise.
Use of Achivr.in is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use Achivr.in only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
When you visit Achivr.in, you are communicating with us electronically. You will be required to provide a valid phone number while placing an order with us. We may communicate with you by e-mail, SMS, phone call or by posting notices on the website or by any other mode of communication. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications (including transactional, promotional and/or commercial messages), from us with respect to your use of the website and/or your order placed on the website.
- Events beyond our reasonable control
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- Governing law and Jurisdiction
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore (Karnataka).
- Products sold on Achivr.in
All material’s availability and prices listed on this website are subject to confirmation. Achivr.in will notify you by email or via any telecommunication medium if the availability or confirmed price of an item you have selected differs from the price listed on the website or on your purchase order.
Achivr.in will use commercially reasonable efforts to deliver items as quickly as possible and within any time periods indicated; however, Achivr.in will not be responsible for any delays in delivery which are beyond its control. If goods are not available or there is a delay in delivery Chi Sports Pvt Ltd will notify its customers within 05 business days.
Goods will be shipped via courier. Once order has been confirmed and processed, goods will be shipped, please allow 7 - 10 business days.
We do not ship Nutrition’s (Like health products, whey Protein, and Mass gainer) and any other Pharmaceutical products outside India.
16. Shipping Policy:
Currently we only ship within India. Though we might ship to all the areas at all time, but the customers/subscribers are requested to check the delivery availability and timelines as per your PIN CODE before placing an order.
2. Delivery is via third party courier.
3. All deliveries are sent with registered couriers and must be signed at time of delivery.
4. Shipping address cannot be changed once order(s) has been shipped.
5. As the registered couriers are third-party courier companies, we are unable to control their delivery time. The courier is also unable to ring you prior or during delivery.
6. If the delivery is to your home address, it is best to ensure someone is home to receive the goods. If not, we recommend using an alternative, like your work address for delivery.
7. If you are not home at the time of delivery and courier company has to revisit your location for delivery of product you understand that additional delivery charges may apply.
8. Order cannot be cancelled once order has been shipped.
9. Shipping time may vary depending on your location, please allow 7-10 days for delivery.
17. Information about the website:
Information about products on the website is based on material provided by suppliers and product manufacturers. You understand and agree that we will not be responsible for inaccuracies or errors caused by incorrect information supplied to us or by manufacturers or suppliers changing product specifications without notice to us. You agree to make your own enquiries to verify information provided and to assess the suitability of products before you purchase.
18.Cancellations by the Customer:
In case we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. We will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed and shipped out by us. Achivr.in has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Achivr.in and accept decision of Achivr.in regarding the cancellation.
- Product description/Manufacturer Warranty:
Achivr.in is an online portal for sales facilities wherein customers can buy products at an economical price. Achivr.in itself does not provide any warranty regarding the quality or performance of the products and held responsible for the same. The users understand and acknowledge that Achivr.in shall not be responsible for quality of products, replacement. Achivr.in shall not make any representation or Warranty as to the attributes (such as quality, value, marketability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold by the manufacturer/seller or purchased by the buyer.