- Finest English Willow hard pressed & traditionally shaped for superb stroke
- Approx 4-5 straight grains
- Imported cane handle with special formulation cork inserts for enhanced flexibility and shock absorption
- Traditional round cane handle for superior grip and bat control
- Approx 1160-1200 gm (2.9-2.11 lbs)
- Full size length approx 85.7 cm (33.7 inches)
- Depending on player height, suitable for 15 yrs+, if height 171 cms (5’6″ and above)
- Available sizes – SH
- Tested for usage against leather ball
- Comes with a coated fabric full-length bat cover with adjustable carry-straps
SG Roar Xtreme cricket bats are made of finest quality English willow. The bat is traditionally shaped and styled for maximum stability while playing the shots.
The bat comes with a padded full bat cover with adjustable strap
It is important to note the English willow bats need to be prepared by knocking in and oiling in most cases, before they can be played with a hard ball. This is very important and if it is not done properly it can have a detrimental effect on the performance and life of your bat. They also need regular maintenance and care.