By eliminating the need to turn the head for a breath, the swimmer can focus on technique and body position for efficient swimming. In many sports, the participant is encouraged to practice a specific motion slowly. The snorkel allows you to practice technique slowly in swimming.
- ADJUSTABLE HEAD BRACKET: Makes for quick adjustments and a universal fit
- PURGE VALVE: Allows water to flow out of the tube without entering the mouthpiece
- COMFORTABLE MOUTHPIECE: Made with a soft medical-grade silicone
- JUNIOR SNORKEL: A shorter tube accommodates the shorter and shallower breaths of younger swimmers (best for ages 10-13)
- Rinse in cool, non-chlorinated water after each use.
- Leave to air dry on a towel.
- Please avoid leaving in direct sunlight for extended periods, as it may damage the material.