Arena Women's Powerskin Carbon Air 2 Racing Swimsuit now available in exciting new colours
Let yourself be captivated by the allure of the ocean and the wonderful creatures that inhabit it. The special new Calypso Bay limited edition of our women's Powerskin Carbon-Air2 race suit is our way of celebrating that unbreakable bond with water and is inspired by the colours of the Australian barrier reef, the largest coral reef in the world. This model of the Powerskin Carbon Air² has an open back fit and provides just the right compression and maximum freedom of movement thanks to the carbon bands incorporated in the ultra-light fabric and its one-piece ONE technology construction to minimise drag and ensure optimal comfort. The inner lining has a special three-panel construction, so you can breathe better and enjoy even more flexibility.
In order to ensure that your Arena swimsuit provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
- do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- air-dry away from heat sources.
Follow the washing instructions given on your product label.
The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.