Apacs Z-Ziggler Lite is a powerful and light weight top balanced racket designed for speed, smashes, 6.5mm Ultra Slim shaft with head heavy balance for powerful shorts and placements.
Apac Z Ziggler lIte is one of the best racket for club level players. Its extra slim shaft creates a whip effect while hitting smashes, generating more shuttle acceleration. Z -Ziggler Lite has a high speed frame design and the adoption of Carbon Nano Tubes technology significantly improves the performance and feel of the racket. Z ziggler Lite is 6.2mm ultra Slim shaft is designed to give you faster sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play. The racket was developed with the new "triple speed system frame" which combines exceptional power and great handling.
- Know Your Racket: 33 LBS, Head Heavy Balance, 76 g, With World's Slimmest 6.2mm Shaft, Flex: Medium
- Extra Slim Shaft: Extra Slim Shaft design provides great strength and better control. APACS has made the design of 6.2 mm diameter extra-slim shaft with unique elastic mix and craftwork, which effectively balance the rebound and anti-torsion performance, precisely transmitting power and reflecting the player’s intention.
- Military Grade Carbon Fibre: The racket is made of ultra strong IPN Japanese carbon graphite material which has higher strength and rigidity properties. It avoids frame deformation and twisting, provides you a more stable and accurate attack point.
- Power Head: The extra power head design helps maximize frame stability, minimize racket torsion and increases shuttlecock speed. As a result, it enhances the attacking power of the player.
- The racket weighs just 76 grams and this is the lightest and heavy tension racket in the world with 33LBS max tension capacity.
|Weight (Grams)||6U 78+2g|
|Balance Point||Head Heavy|
|Grip Size||G2 (3.5 inches)|
30T Japan H.M. IPN ( Inter Penetration Networks ) Compact Quad Voltaic
|Shaft Material||24 Tonne Japan Graphite 6.2mm Ultra Slim Shat|
||Unstrung Badminton Racket|