One of the most popular swimming racing suit Arena Powerskin Canon air 2, now available in exciting new colorways
The Australian barrier reef, the world's largest coral reef, the ocean and its precious biodiversity were our inspiration for the special Calypso Bay limited edition of the Powerskin Carbon-Air2 race suit. Take the colours of crystal-clear waters, crashing waves and the most beautiful corals with you on race day. The Carbon Air² jammer is one of our most popular models designed with one-piece ONE technology to ensure zero drag and maximum comfort. The carbon fibre bands incorporated in the ultra-light fabric provide just the right muscle compression and maximum freedom of movement in the water. The special inner lining reduces pressure on the hips, providing even more flexibility.
In order to ensure that your Arena swimsuit provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
- do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- air-dry away from heat sources.
Follow the washing instructions given on your product label.
The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.