The lightest frame in the Pro Staff series, the Pro Staff 97UL v13 offers superior precision at an arm-friendly swing weight for transitioning juniors and adults with elbow discomfort. Pro Staff loyalists will note the red and yellow pinstripes along the throat pay subtle homage to the iconic history of the franchise, while the exposed glossy carbon fiber at the tip delivers a unique and sharp look to the frame. Featuring a design that summons the heritage of the iconic Pro Staff franchise from years past, the all-new Pro Staff series enhances precision while maintaining the classic feel beloved by its users worldwide.
Pros often customize the racket they use. Racket specifications on endorsed consumer models may vary from the models used by Pros for match-play.
- Lighter weight version of Roger Federer's Pro Staff RF97 Autograph
- Braid 45 construction arranges the double braided fibers at 45 degree angles for enhanced pocketing feel alongside incredible stability
- String Mapping provides a denser string bed for excellent precision and feel
- New Ergonomic End Cap yields improved comfort and playability
- Modern design gives nod to classic Pro Staff heritage with black elastic base, exposed carbon fiber weave with gloss finish at the tip and red/yellow pinstripes along the throat
Strings sit closer together, yielding a denser string bed for excellent precision and feel.
Frame construction arranges the double braided fibers at 45 degree angles, allowing the braid to breathe more upon impact. The result is an enhanced pocketing feel combined with incredible stability.
|Racket Head||626 (sq cm), 97 (sq in)|
|Racket Length||68.6 cm, 27 inches|
|Racket Weight||270 (-/+2) grams|