SG Triple Crown icon cricket bat is made of world's finest English Willow. Designed keeping in mind the needs of modern day professional cricketers, the bat delivers highest levels of quality and performance.
Here are some of the key highlights and specifications of the bat:
- Weight-1160-1190 gm (2.9-2.11 lbs).
- Size-Full size 33.7 inches (85.7 cm).
- Handle: SH
- Suitable For-Age: 15+, Height: 5’6″ and above.
- Grade- Grade 3 performance english willow hard pressed & traditionally shaped for superb strokes.
- Grain- 5-7 straight grains.
- Handle-Singapore cane handle with special 3 way insertion of cork in between splits for enhanced flexibility and shock absorption.
- Handle Shape-Traditional round cane handle for supreme grip and overall bat control.
- Toe type- Round toe.
- Ball Type- Leather.
- Cover- Comes with a sleek, full length bat cover to protect your bat when not in use.
It is important to note the English willow bats need to be prepared by knocking in and oiling in most cases, before they can be played with a hard ball. This is very important and if it is not done properly it can have a detrimental effect on the performance and life of your bat. They also need regular maintenance and care.